1. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult?
Nope. Always been able to find a tree to pee on.
2. Who do you have a celebrity crush on now?
Completely inappropriate, but Sarah Shahi just turns my crank.
3. Would you date someone you met online?
Would and did. Go back & read about Ms. CL
4. Do you wear underwear always?
No. Sometimes I go without, but never at work.
5. Do you hate yourself at times?
Hate? No. I can admit that I’ve done some dumb things (#3 for example), but I couldn’t hate me.
7. Do you like dirty movies?
Sure. Can’t say I’ve watched one end to end in a couple of decades though.
8. Could you believe Josha Ledet was voted off Idol?
Sure I could believe it. Of course, I never watch, so I don’t really care either.
9. When was the last time that you bought a car?
10. Have you ever been camping?
As a kid, with the Army and dozens of times with my own family.
11. How many times a day do you go on facebook?
Once or twice.
12. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Ummmmm – I’m not really sure. Alice in Wonderland?
13. Have you ever worried that you’d cut off a limb? At least do severe damage?
Sure. I have a chainsaw and I’m not afraid to use it. Matter of fact I have 29 Douglas Firs to cut down this summer. Need wood?
14. Where did you get your last email from?
Work colleague. Boring (to you) technical stuff.
15. Favorite website?
Oh, there are so many to choose from . . .
16. Are you down with ghetto?
Probably not. What’s the implication?
17. Will the world end in fire or ice?
Think it through – ultimately ice, although that brief period of the sun going nova will be pretty warm.
18. Do you believe in the afterlife?
Not especially. I think much of that life after death stuff is invented by/believed in people who are afraid to accept their mortality. Not saying I’ve fully come to grips with it, but where is the evidence that there is anything there? I take very, very, very little on faith.
19. Would you be upset if facebook stopped working?
20. How did you start your blog?
Started as a way to track the crazies when I quit smoking in 2004. Then it morphed into a way to track the crazies while my spouse tried to lose herself in a bottle (or a hundred) of Canadian Club. Now? I just can’t stop.
As I was pasting this here, it occurred to me there was no #6. Anyone want to ask a question for #6? You can ask anything, I reserve the right to not answer.