Sunday Stealing: The Very Late Meme (Monday Marauding?)
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:
My white board, my patent, a cheesy gift clock from my employer, my coat (on it’s hanger) and my second monitor. (You didn’t care about the pile of circuit boards,
2. How do you style your hair?
Style? Parted on the left. More likely it just looks windblown.
3. What are you wearing now?
Cherry red camisole with matching thong & stocki . . .?? Oops. Hold on . . .
Black jeans, pale sagey green shirt with a black plaid pattern in it, comfy shoes. No – really.
4. What’s your occupation?
5. What do you hear right now?
a soft 3kHz ringing in my left ear, a slightly ofter 3.3kHz ringing in my right ear, the fan of my laptop, muted office noise.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Pat, at an Al Anon meeting
7. What is/was for dinner?
Last night? Lamb burgers & a monster tossed salad. Tonight – Beef minestrone soup.
8. What did you do today?
@work now (lunch time silly), spin after work, packing my suitcase after that,
9. Dog person or cat person?
Dog. But I’m cool with cats – especially any cat that wants to hunt moles in my yard.
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
A gallon of skim milk.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
On vacation? Alaska
Go and never come back? Bali
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully same place, same job, quite likely a grandparent.
14. Where’s your birthmark?
I don’t really have one. Have a few scattered freckle and some killer scars, but no map of Macedonia hidden on my back or anything.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Last weekend? Errands, hot tub, errands, pay bills, snow blow driveway (again)
Next weekend? Roasting in the sun on Saturday, travel on Sunday
16. Which book are you reading at the moment?
Stephen R. Donaldson, “Fatal Revenant”. Have “Against All Things Ending” on deck. These are books 2 & 3 of “The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”, which happen to be books 8 & 9 of a 10 book series. Book 10 is hopefully due in 2013. (The first 3 came out in 1977)
17. The last movie you’ve seen?
Red. It was very funny.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Getting up 3 hours before the ass-crack of dawn and heading to the airport (a 10 minute ride – maybe less at 4 effin thirty in the morning) and flying south. We’ll be in Philly by 6:45 and on our way to our final destination by 7:50. I plan to get a LOT of reading done.
Here’s the weather forecast for where we’re headed:
Gawd! That looks so boring! To think, I’m leaving 16 degrees, 20mph winds & lake effect snow squalls for that. What am I thinking?
Checked on cell phone coverage where we’re going. Dicey at best. May have to wait and post pics when we get back.