Sunday Stealing #78
Stole this from someone that stole it from someone else that was using it as part of a bigger list.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY?
Once to Europe, several times to Canada
Redheads, peanuts & peanut butter, white chocolate.
37. FIRST JOB?
Shelf stocker/gofer at a mom & pop grocery store
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
Several. But with 7 billion people on the planet running into one that speaks the same language can be a challenge. . .
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING?
Living my life vicariously through other peoples blogs.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Brains, D-I-Y skills, remodeling projects
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Nope, probably shoulda though.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
It would be too late, but a new compound bow would be sweet.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.)
I have two sons. Zach is married (to Jill) and is a civil engineer. Eric is engaged (to Kelly) and will be married July 23 and is a guard at a not so local jail.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
An actor popular in the 50’s, 60’s & 70’s. Remember the dad on ‘Family Affair’? (Jody Foster’s first serious gig) (No, I wasn’t named after Jody Foster)
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU’RE ATTRACTED TO?
The inability to make a decision and stick to it without having to talk the subject to death first.
The ability to ask a question to which they don’t REALLY want an honest answer.
Their ability to suck that answer out of you, then their getting mad at you for either;
a) – lying to them to save your ass, or
b) – telling them the truth to save your ass.
For the record, neither works.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Band (no, really) and the fact that the coach let me substitute gym class for any study hall I had when a class was scheduled. OR, June 28, 1977 (it was over)
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
This morning it was Pert Plus for fine or dry hair.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Generally. It’s pretty neat, especially for a guy.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Depends on the previous nights’ dinner. (Dang it! Forgot to get something out to thaw!)
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I’ll tell you later.
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Heck yeah, I’m a load of fun.
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
As it turns out, that’s a difficult thing to pull off if you’re married. For singles, it may work, for married folk, it’s a mine field.
(Or – I did, my wife didn’t)
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Provided one is within the bounds of ‘normal’, no. What matters most is the heart, soul and mind of the person. If you’re 5’2” and 300 lbs, nothing matters.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Biking, running, taking a walk – some productive way to burn off energy and have a think.
58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?
58 is a bit much to loose. Can I settle for 25?
59. WHAT’S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To enjoy the trip to the other side.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
10 (0, 1, 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8, 9). Anything else is just using them.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
Oh God no. He hadn’t even been invented yet.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
For answering silly assed questions? Me? Pffft.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER?
Openness, stamina, willingness to try new things, spontaneity.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Bri, Reuben (Eric put that one on me, now he and ALL his friends use it) Others are based on my surname, so they will have to be tortured out of me.
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
It would have to be flying.
Still have that whole back story in the works. Work itself has been a mofo, hard to even steal lunch times to work on it. Ever hear of “feature creep”? My project has that. Pretty soon it’ll be able to do it’s own laundry.