Stolen Sunday Stealing
Isn’t that the idea? Except I’m going to have to call it Wednesday
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Bug bite. Cellulitis. Drug resistant bacteria. Oozing black spot on my shin. Debridement of a hockey puck sized hunk of flesh from my right shin. Grow granulation tissue. Skin graft. It’s purdy!
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM
Seriously? A TV, some oil paintings the MIL did, a watercolor from a family friend, framed family pictures.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Snore & grind. Cindy hates the snoring, my dentist hates the grinding. I can’t really control either.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
So varied. My go to stuff is up tempo classic rock from the 60’s, 70’s & 80’s. I do also take in Country, Zydeco, Blues, Jazz and a little Latin flavored stuff as well a the real classical stuff. Guess I just don’t do hip hop, rap crap, disco and that easy listening muzak kinda stuff.
5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
7:45 AM Dec. 18, 195something (old, like dirt)
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To get myself back in the kind of shape I was in 3 years ago.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
The kind of shape I was in 3 years ago. And my Dad.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
I’m going to go all philosophical and say anything I possess is just a material thing that can be replaced or done without. My most prized thing is no doubt my family.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Now? Probably 5’11 1/2”. This old age shit shrinks you. Damn gravity.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
I used to work for Kodak, designing and building film processors. I’ve spent years in the dark, being productive.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Besides me? (cuz I’m turning into a mamby pamby tear machine in my old age) I can’t say. I cried when my dad my MIL & FIL died, I cried when both kids were born – but who MADE me cry at those times? I’m a big tough American male, you can’t MAKE me cry, I cry when I want to dammit!
13. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Someone making me cry.
Or learning that the Earth is abut to be destroyed to make room for some intergalactic worm hole highway.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU’RE ATTRACTED TO? I am partial to auburn haired, green eyed gals with freckles. No – I did NOT marry one.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
I proposed at the Scotch & Sirloin in Brighton, NY in 1980.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, jalapenos & black olives.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
A nice, rusty brownish red. It’s found in Olympic Exterior paint and is called Burnt Auburn. It’s on our house shutters.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Ahhhh – no.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED?
The Camera Cindy got me as a wedding present. My first SLR & I still have it. (Unlike a certain SOMEONE who lost their wedding gift!!)
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Always. See #25
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
If I was I wouldn’t have to offer to do laundry to get a . . . oh . . . . nevermind.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
This must be a girl oriented question. I like Levi or LLBean
25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
Lately? Sarah Shahi (yeah, I know, she’s like half my age, but she’s cuter than shit)
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
18 or so fishies freezing their fins off under the ice out in the back yard right now.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
Ummm – like a I mentioned – frozen fish sticks.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Not sure. I was foolish enough to get involved with a girl 4 months before I got out of the Army. We were young, naïve & horny. We both got over it, (my leaving) and we had a real good time right up until departure day. (Then I drove with 2 other girls from Ft. Lewis all the way to Denver. In 28 hours)
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?
77 (guess why that’s significant)
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
No matter where you go, there you are.
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
I have a particular fondness for New Orleans.