Great article. Sadly, it’s probable nothing will come of it.
Stole this from Roxie. One word answers though? I’ll shoot for <3. (Oh – no, that’s not a heart. It’s less than 3)
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket (it’s on vibrate. Call me!!)
2. Your hair? cuttable
3. Your mother? Jehovah
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your favorite food? Gumbo
6. Your dream last night? forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? Stout/porter
8. Your dream/goal? Serenity
9. What room are you in? Da cube
10. Your hobby? Too many projects
11. Your fear? (humorous answer: Too many projects. Real, rule following answer: dissolution)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Progressing
13. Where were you last night? Bowling
14. Something that you aren’t? Complicated
15. Muffins? cornbread
16. Wish list item? Bike
17. Where did you grow up? Chili (the “i’s” are both long, as in ‘eye’) P
18. Last thing you did? click
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? HD
21. Your pets? Fishies
22. Friends? Need more
23. Your life? worthwhile
24. Your mood? simmering pissed offedness
25. Missing someone? My best friend
26. Vehicle? Escape
27. Something you’re not wearing? jewelry
28. Your favorite store? Beers of the World
29. Your favorite color? Burnt Auburn
30. When was the last time you laughed? What is this ‘laugh’?
31. Last time you cried? A wedding
32. Your best friend? lost
33. One place that I go to over and over? My spot in the woods.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Only 1?
35. Favorite place to eat? Dinosaur
Hmmm. I made as many of the answers as possible clickable. Not all of them really translated to a single image or idea very well. At least in MY head.
Before lunch wraps up – been having this lovely email chat with Cindy. I know something is bothering her (wonder what? – add as much sarcasm as you can to that) but she won’t just come clean and say it. She wants me to play some silly guessing game – which will be brought up Monday with Janine. I guarantee. Silly, bullshit manipulations.
Anyhow. Back to this meme thing. Better answers to a few questions.
#3 – Yeah, my mom is a Jehovah’s witness. I’m over it. It’s also one of the reasons I profess to be agnostic.
#4 – Dad passed away 11/6/93, congestive heart failure as a result of diabetes. He was only 58. I miss him a lot, but know he’s better off where he is rather than here suffering the effects of diabetes. He went a long way towards improving himself physically, but all too late. His dad? Same thing @ 59. Hope I’m the trend breaker.
#5 – I save smoked turkey when we do one and use that in the gumbo along with 2 – 2.5 quarts of saved turkey stock. The boost from the smoked turkey is suh-weeet!
#6 – most dreams I forget within a few moments of waking. Some of the dreams that seem to occur just before waking are remembered longest. I still remember some of the weirder dreams I had as a kid when I was suffering fevers due to tonsillitis and flu. Oddly, in some of those dreams textures are more vivid than sights.
#33 – not the view from my tree stand, but this is remarkably similar. The peace & solitude of just sitting there is very rejuvenating. Sometimes it’s a shame that a deer comes by and disturbs the mood.
#35 – I know I’ve linked this place before. If ANY readers are EVER in Rochester, I will gladly treat you to a trip to the Dinosaur. Hell, if you’re in Syracuse, I’ll drive there to meet ya too!