Friday Fill In
And…here we go!
1. The telephone and takeout make a quick and easy dinner.
2. “Hold Me Tight” by Susan Johnson is one of the books I’m reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of family camping trips to the 1000 Islands.
4. That ‘The Bob’ was having memory issues even 10 years ago was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams your spouse will REALLY know how nutz you are.
6. Always take the time to think it over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some quality blog surfing time, tomorrow my plans include moving a plant or 12 and get in some quality couples time and Sunday, I want to sleep in, golf, maybe go see a movie.
Barely made Friday, eh?
Supposed to rain here this weekend. Good for moving plants. Although, the whole summer has been good for moving plants. June here? Wettest June EVER for these parts. First half of July? Coldest July EVER. Nice summer. Guess it’s going around too, not we’ve cornered the market on lousy weather. Yet.
I ought to go look up the button for Friday Fill in, shouldn’t I? Make you a deal. If I do it a second time, I’ll get the link.